Time for all
Since its creation in 1868 to install tower clocks, Bodet has become the european leader in time and attendance management and time measurement solutions through its 5 activities:
- Bodet Software: time management and access control.
- Bodet Time: industrial clocks and time distribution.
- Bodet Sport: sports timer scoreboards and video display.
- Bodet Campanaire: tower clock and church equipment.
- Bodet Osys: workshop tracking application.
A family for 5 generations
Of Paul Bodet who creates the activity in 1868 to Pascal Bodet who takes Jean-Pierre Bodet's succession in 2016.
- 1868 : Paul Bodet, craftsman cabinet maker, installs the clock of the church bell tower of Trémentines (Maine-et-Loire - 49).
- 1918 : Emmanuel Bodet extends the activity of his father in western France.
- 1945 : Pierre Bodet, a strong spirit of innovation, boosts the company with his brother.
- 1992 : Jean-Pierre Bodet take the head of the company.
- 2016 : Pascal Bodet becomes Managing director of the company.
A long expertise as far as the time
- 1968 : First sports timer panels and scoreboards.
- 1975 : Launch of the industrial clock activity with dropflat digital clocks sent to over 40 countries. Creation of export department under the leadership of Jean-Pierre Bodet.
- 1980 : Launch of the electronic clocks.
- 1984 : Launch of the modules of display in 7 electromagnetic segments for the market of the display of the price of fuels.
- 1987 : Launch of the first micro-computer based time and attendance system.
- 1988 : Creation of the Spanish subsidiary in Madrid (www.bodet.es).
- 1990 : Creation of a subsidiary in the United-Kingdom (www.bodet.co.uk).
- 1992 : Jean-Pierre Bodet take the head of the company. Extension of the factory of Trémentines.
- 1993 : Creation of the subsidiary Bodet Belgium. (www.bodet.be).
- 1997 : Bodet obtains the ISO 9001 certification..
- 1998 : Installation of the activities management of time to Cholet (zone of Cormier), Alignment of the web site of the group (www.bodet.com).
- 2000 : Launch of the new range of management of time Kelio.
- 2001 : Inauguration of the new hi-tech building in Cholet for time management department, today BODET Software (www.bodet-software.com).
- 2002 : Creation of the Swiss subsidiary (www.bodet.ch).
- 2003 : Bodet obtains the ISO 9001 version 2000.
- 2005 : Acquisition of companies Osys Orga System and BG Soft, specialized in time production (www.bodet-osys.com). Launch of the wireless hourly distribution(DHF).
- 2008 : Launch of thesoftware Kelio INTEGRAL OPTIMA SECURITY for large enterprises and the access control market.
- 2009 : Launch master clocks / computer servers NTP SIGMA.
- 2010 : Creation of the subsidiary in the Netherlands - Bodet Nederland BV; (www.bodet.nl).
- 2011 : Bodet obtains the certification ISO 14001 for his environmental approach. Alignment of the Web site Bodet Sport (www.bodet-sport.com).
- 2013 : Bodet Software Lance one the offer Kelio SIRH. Alignment of the web site www.bodet-time.com.
- 2014 : Alignment of the web site www.bodet-campanaire.com. Bodet Time takes out the range Harmonys, a system of bells was adapted to the school companies and the building.
- 2015 : Bodet Software launches on the market Kelio Visio X7, an innovative communicating terminal and renews its software offer RH with Kelio One / Pro.
- 2016 : Bodet Time rethinks completely its famous clock Style.
Some iconic products
Train station clock